Therapeutic Meal Plans
Tara Carpenter, NC.
Holistic nutrition for digestion; specialized in yeast overgrowth.
I am a Nutrition Consultant specialized in digestion and yeast overgrowth-related health conditions. My knowledge of the human body is woven with traditional methods of food preparation and B.E.D. principles of health and healing to customize meal plans that meet your unique needs.
Each meal plan consists of breakfast, lunch, supper, and snack. Every dish is nutrient-dense and therapeutic to bring balance to the body. When we undergo illness or disease, we step into heightened need for nourishment and a meal plan can be a wonderful tool to add to your healing kit.
All recipes are included with each meal plan …
I adhere closely to principles of food combining, 80/20, and unsalted cultured foods to avoid feeding excess pathogenic activity in the body. The goal is to provide key targeted nutrients from the inside out so as to bring balance to inner ecosytem, soothe irritated/damaged digestive tract lining, and ease burden on major detox pathways (i.e., skin, mouth, eyes, etc.).
Our plan was an absolute I couldn’t have done without! ~ L.H., Sydney, Australia
Alkalizing, nutrient-dense foods such as soup, stew, root vegetables (burdock, daikon), expansive leafy greens (kale, collards), mineral-rich sea vegetables (hiziki, kombu), seed-like whole grains (millet, quinoa), wild fish, pastured meat, unsalted probiotic food, sour fruit, and healthy fats.
Gluten, sugar, yeast, and pasteurized dairy-free …
Ingredients are kept wholesome with healing in mind; meals are easy-to-digest to promote health and wellness. Life is easier with a meal plan and is often the biggest challenge people face when starting a therapeutic way of eating to reverse illness or disease. I turn individual health and nutrition recommendations into meals that you can enjoy around the table.
A delightful array of healing food. I enjoy the various ingredients; crispy croquettes with bright carrot sauce and smooth finish ~ L.F., Stowe, VT.
- Include breakfast, lunch, supper, snack (+recipes).
- Adhere closely to principles on Body Ecology Diet.
- Aim to balance yeast, bacterial, or viral overgrowth.
- Help you stay on track with food cravings.
- Bring in diversity during a time of dietary restriction.
- Are anti-inflammatory, easy-to-digest, and nutrient-dense.
- Give peace of mind to those with food sensitivities.
- Perfect for a personal chef to follow if you can’t cook.
- Nourish so you can hone in on health issue(s) at hand.
- Support nutritional needs during childbearing years.
- Feed even the pickiest eater with delicious, healthy food.
- Freshen existing meals with new or improved recipes.
- Make life flow better and easier!
- Fennel Crusted Chicken, Spinach Salad, Mint Vinaigrette
- Lima Bean Succotash, Millet Croquettes, Pickled Onion
- Coconut Rubbed Salmon, Broccoli Bisque, Arame Corn Salad
I make recipes from my meal plan like lemon pie and ready to go full steam with nutritional consultations. Thank you, Tara! I knew life would improve when I found you. ~ B.C., Orlando, FL
How Things Work
- Contact Tara to request a 5 or 7-day healing meal plan; I typically respond within 3 business days.
- Fill out “food & health questionnaire” so I can customize your meal plan to individual dietary and health needs.
- Meet by phone to review drafted plan and ask questions.
- Print out meal plan or keep on any device for easy access.
$225 for 5-day meal plan / $275 for 7-day meal plan.
Disclaimer: Tara Carpenter, NC. is not a licensed medical practitioner nor offers a medical service. I work in partnership with you, and your medical provider(s), to provide a meal plan that is customized to meet your dietary and health needs. Please consult a qualified health professional(s) before changing your diet, especially in times of illness.