Customized Meal Plans
Tara Carpenter, NC.
I am specialized in supporting individuals with colon disorders, yeast overgrowth, and The Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D.).
Each meal plan is customized by Tara Carpenter, NC., Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Therapeutic Chef. After reviewing your health/diet, age, activity level, taste preferences, even blood type I will create a 5-day meal plan (+ recipe booklet) that can be rotated throughout your busy week.
Emphasis is placed on alkalizing and nutrient-dense foods such as stocks, root vegetables, sea vegetables, whole seed grains, wild fish, and pastured meat. Ingredients are kept simple and harmonious with the traditional art of food combining for calm, easy-to-digest meals to promote health.
Ingredient disclosure for ingredients avoided.
Our plan was an absolute I couldn’t have done without ~ L.H., Brisbane, Australia
One of the challenges faced by those beginning a new way of eating is turning nutritional recommendations into daily menus that can be adhered to and enjoyed. Whether healing a health condition, wanting to prevent one from occurring, or starting The Body Ecology Diet, a meal plan makes life easier. This valuable tool can be enjoyed by the whole family, despite individual dietary and health needs.
Customized meal plans can help:
- Stay on track with health issues and dietary restrictions.
- Plan out weekly snacks/meals, so you can do other things.
- Prepare easy-to-digest, anti-inflammatory, allergy-free meals.
- Put a plan in place for someone else to follow and cook for you.
- Simplify food choices and bring in more diversity.
- Move through an illness knowing you are well fed.
- Eat well during pregnancy to avoid testing GBS+.
- Eat well during postpartum when nutrition needs heighten.
- Feed even the pickiest eater with delicious, healthy food.
- Provide a busy family with breakfast, lunch, and supper plan.
- Freshen up existing meals with new recipes.
- Nourish an elder with food they can enjoy and digest.
- Adhere to a specific way of eating, such as B.E.D. or GAPS.
- Fennel Crusted Chicken with Spinach Salad & Mint Vinaigrette
- Millet Croquettes with Lima Bean Succotash & Pickled Onion
- Tender Roast Pork with Steamed Asparagus & Cauliflower Mash
- Coconut Rub Salmon with Broccoli Bisque & Arame Corn Salad
I’m making recipes from my meal plan like lemon pie, so simple! I’m in great hands and ready to go full steam with more consults. I can’t thank you enough. I knew my life would improve since I found you. ~ B.C., Orlando, FL
How Things Work:
- Contact Tara to have a 5-day meal plan customized for you, one that will meet individual dietary and health needs.
- You will receive a welcome email within 3 business days that will include a food & health questionnaire and invoice for $225.
- A meal plan will be drafted and sent for you to review and for me to finalize any necessary adjustments.
- Print out your meal plan (+ recipe booklet) and place in 3-ring binder and/or leave on your tablet or other device.
Note: Tara Carpenter, NC. is not a licensed medical practitioner nor does she offer a medical service. She works in partnership with you to provide a meal plan customized to your dietary and health needs. Always consult a qualified health professional before changing your diet. Please contact Tara before booking a meal plan if you have an acute condition that is not well-managed or you are severely restricted in the foods you tolerate.