Tara Carpenter, NC.
Holistic nutrition for digestion; specialized in yeast overgrowth.
In service since 2014 ….
I offer the following nutritional services:
My scope of practice:
I provide advice on food and nutrients to help people feel well rather than manage, handle, control, diagnose, or treat individual health conditions. My role is complementary to your medical health care provider(s) to provide step-by-step healing, wholesome, and nourishing care.
I am most experienced with the following health conditions:
- Autism, Asperger’s, Attention Deficit Disorder, across the spectrum.
- Dietary restrictions (i.e., dairy, sugar, gluten).
- Digestive Issues (i.e., bloating, flatulence, pain).
- Yeast Overgrowth (Candidiasis of mouth, throat, private areas, skin, nails, and blood).
I continue to learn about the following health conditions:
- Bacterial Overgrowth (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Group B Strep Infection (GBS+)
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum (severe morning sickness in pregnancy)
- Viral Overgrowth (i.e., flu, herpes)
I am most experienced with the following dietary practices:
- Eat Right 4 Blood Type
- Gut & Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)
- Proper Food Combining
- The Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D.)
- Weston A. Price
I continue to learn about the following dietary practices:
Education & Experience
- 2014 – 2020, Administrator for B.E.D. Ideas & Support, B.E.D. Kids, B.E.D. Recipes.
- 2011 – Present, Holistic Nutrition Consultant, Happy Bellies. Trained with Bauman College in Berkely, CA.
- 2011 – Present, Therapeutic Personal Chef, across the country in homes and kitchens of various people seeking medicinal cooking.
- 2011, Culinary Art Institute, Atlanta, GA.
- 2009 – 2011, Counselor/Chef, MacroAmerica, Oroville, CA.
- 1999 – 2001, Baker/Massage Training, Esalen, Big Sur, CA.
- 2001, Chef, Tassajara Zen Mountain Center, Carmel, CA.
- 1998 – 1999, Apprenticeship, Cornelia Aihara and Shizuko Yamamoto, Vega Healing Retreat, Chico, CA.
- 1998, Bachelor of Science, Education/Human Development, Wheelock College, Boston, MA.
- 1996 – 1997, Study Abroad, University of Tasmania, Australia.
May all bellies be happy!