This vibrant dressing is reminiscent of a Caesar without the anchovies; pure decadence whipped into a rich, creamy texture to soothe the soul!
A good dressing is a great way to spice things up on a healing protocol like Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D.). Keeping a variety of condiments on hand turns the trick on hitting that bullseye day in and day out.
1 avocado, ripe
2-3 Tbsp lime juice, fresh
2 Tbsp avocado oil
½ tsp mustard
1 garlic clove
½ tsp cumin powder
½ – ¾ cup pure water
- Place all ingredients, except the water, in a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Slowly add water until it reaches a dressing consistency.
- Taste and add more sea salt if needed; some like up to ½ tsp.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tips & Tricks
- Substitute cold-pressed flax or olive oil for avocado oil.
- Add less water for a thicker sauce; add even less water for a dip-like texture.
- Delicious served with crispy millet croquettes.
- Top on green salad with diced red pepper and cucumbers.
“You can’t make everyone happy, you’re not an avocado” 🙂
This blog post may contain affiliate links, read here to learn more.
May all bellies be happy!