This vibrant dressing is reminiscent of a Caesar without the anchovies; pure decadence whipped into a rich, creamy texture to soothe the soul!
A good dressing is a great way to spice things up on a healing protocol like Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D.). Keeping a variety of condiments on hand turns the trick on hitting that bullseye day in and day out.
1 avocado, ripe
2-3 Tbsp lime juice, fresh
2 Tbsp avocado oil
½ tsp mustard
1 garlic clove
½ tsp cumin powder
½ – ¾ cup pure water
- Place all ingredients, except the water, in a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Slowly add water until it reaches a dressing consistency.
- Taste and add more sea salt if needed; some like up to ½ tsp.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tips & Tricks
- Substitute cold-pressed flax or olive oil for avocado oil.
- Add less water for a thicker sauce; add even less water for a dip-like texture.
- Delicious served with crispy millet croquettes.
- Top on green salad with diced red pepper and cucumbers.
“You can’t make everyone happy, you’re not an avocado” 🙂
Lazy Guy’s Mayo
Easter on The Body Ecology Diet
B.E.D. Support with Tara, NC.
This blog post may contain affiliate links, read here to learn more.
May all bellies be happy!