Tara Carpenter, NC.
Holistic nutrition for healing yeast, bacterial, and viral overgrowth-related health conditions with The Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D.).
This snack list is for those on The Body Ecology Diet (B.E.D); a gut healing protocol that is gluten-sugar-yeast free and uses principles such as 80/20 and food combining for meals that are easy-to-digest.
Items marked with (*) are best saved for stage 2 or as an occasional treat.
- Young coconut pudding
- Cocobiotic with vitality super greens
- Milk kefir* with almond extract
- Cassava strip chips
- Homemade yogurt* with stevia and spirulina
- Flax cracker with pumpkin seed butter
- Artichoke pate (omit honey) with cucumber spears
- Buckwheat waffle with cultured butter and lakanto
- Deli meat wrapped in lettuce with mayo
- Lemonade with stevia and earth minerals
- Lima bean hummus with carrot sticks
- Soaked/Dehydrated sunflower seeds
- Mini pops sorghum popcorn
- Soaked/dehydrated almonds
- Natto with steamed broccoli florets
- Probiotic protein shake
- Snap peas dipped in almond mayonnaise
- Kale chips
- Fish stock (in thermos)
- Veggie chips
- Chicken salad with homemade mayonnaise
- Sprouted bread* slathered with carrot butter
- Guacamole with jicama chunks
- Nori sheet ‘sandwich’ with ghee and lakanto
- Sushi roll with millet, ume paste, avocado, fried yolk
- Hard-boiled egg (yolk only if don’t tolerate whites)
Enjoy! If you have snack ideas to share here, please send them over 🙂
This blog post may contain affiliate links, you can read here to learn more.
May all bellies be happy!